Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm Back!

I got up this morning, threw on my shoes and a hoodie and went out into the world for a short jog/walk. It's a start! I was greeted by the dawn chorus and the wonderful smell of early morning fresh air. It was beautiful. My jogging may not have been, but it sure felt good. I did realize how quickly your body can go downhill with a few months off from working out.

If you are wondering why I quit working out so much, it's because I injured my right shoulder muscles and was starting to suffer from knee problems. This hiatus has given me a chance to recover. Yesterday, I went to the gym and lifted on my lunch. It wasn't the best workout, but it was better than the previous couple of weeks. I really do feel like I am back!! Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment