Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kid Friendly Meals - My Favorite Web Sites

Healthy eating can be truly difficult when you have a busy family and little time to prepare dinner on some nights. It's easy to throw a frozen pizza in the oven when you have run out of time (like I did this week). Planning ahead is essential.

This weekend I plan on getting back on track by preparing my menu, checking out this week's grocery ads and setting a budget. I keep a long list of foods that my family likes to eat, but I have been looking for some new ideas and came across some really great Web sites with recipes that everyone will love. If you are hard pressed for time and need some new ideas, check these out:

Super Healthy Kids
This site is really cute and user friendly. I love the way this mom writes and her meals are extremely budget friendly!! She even has a recipe for cereal power bars. I have found numerous meal ideas on here that I am going to use!

Eating Well

This website doesn't just have kid friendly meals, but I did link you directly to kid menus because I know they are the most difficult to please. I love the look of almond crusted chicken fingers! Yummy.

Meal Makeover Moms
This site has a lot of information, not just about recipes or meal ideas. However, there is a lot of information to be found.

There are a million other Web sites out there with loads of information about how to feed your family nutritious food without blowing the bank. Check these out and I will do my best to find others to pass along. Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment