Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2009

Failure is not an option

Someone asked me the other day what I would do if I couldn’t fail. My first instinct was to think about doing something that would make me lots of money. Why is that? I believe it’s because we are taught to want more money and more stuff. After truly considering this question for awhile, I realized money was not what I wanted. I want less. I don’t mean less money exactly, but less stuff and less work. I want to be able to enjoy my family and the simple things in life more. It occurred to me that what’s important to me isn’t financially motivated. I want to be healthier, less stressed, more spiritual and more connected to my family. I also want to help improve the lives of others. I believe that financial security will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment