Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2009

10 Things I Am Thankful For?

1. I am thankful for my husband. He is a wonderful man and we have worked hard developing our relationship over the past few years. I am thankful that he and I have made it through some very tough times and become even better because of it.

2. I am thankful for my beautiful child. I am blessed with a smart, funny, outgoing, dramatic little girl who brings me great joy.

3. I am thankful for my parents and my siblings. My parents help me with my daughter every single day. I do not thank them nearly as much as I should, but I am extremely grateful for everything they have done for me. My brother has always been one of my closest friends since we are so close in age. My sister is 10 years younger than I am and she and I have truly developed a wonderful relationship over the years. I count on her for a lot and love her very much.

4. I am thankful for my triplet nieces. I am extremely thankful that they are all healthy and happy after a rough start in this world. They are all gorgeous little people that have blessed my brother and his wife.

5. I am thankful for my job. I am thankful that I have a job right now when so many others do not. This include my brother of the babies. So many people would give anything to trade me spots right now.

6. I am thankful for my husband’s job. He lost his job last year and we looked at it in a very positive way. He was very unhappy where he was before. He found the job he has now making a lot less money with a lot less stress. He is truly blessed and it has just motivated us even further to live a simpler life.

7. I am thankful for my health. I am able to run each day if I want. My body can still do amazing things and I am extremely grateful.

8. I am grateful for my friends. I have some of the most wonderful friends in the world. They have been there with me through thick and thin. We are there for each other even when we haven’t spoken in months. If we need each other, we know we can pick up the phone and call. They are all special people and I am extremely blessed.

9. I am grateful for my co-workers. These people have become my second family and I love them dearly.

10. I am thankful for my home. I have a lovely roof over my head. It’s a bit more than I need, but it provides shelter and a place for my family to grow.

I could go on and on with this list. This is just a sample of the many things that I am grateful for. I hope this list helps you get started on your own list. What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment